We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Pot d’Huile. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Due to Covid, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Pot d’Huile ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Pot d’Huile is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Food products can not be returned and all sales are final.