This video references our THC variety which is only available in California dispensaries, however the dosing information provided is consistent with both our CBD and THC products.
Pot d’Huile’s proprietary neutral flavor and simple dosing provide a wide range of uses for home cooks and culinary professionals. PdH can be used as any olive oil, in baked goods, vinaigrettes, soups, braises and stews. PdH can also be blended with any extra virgin olive oil, and can replace butter, vegetable oil, or other fats in most recipes. With Pot d’Huile, users can work with their own culinary creativity to develop healthful, delicious food that also offers the cannabis experience they are looking for. PdH works best in recipes cooked under 310 degrees Fahrenheit, with the exception of baking.
Cooking with Pot d’Huile
- Set of measuring spoons that indicate ml per spoon, teaspoon (5 ml), tablespoon (15 ml)
- Measuring cup calibrated by ml
- CBD breaks down at 320F
- Do not cook above 300F for a prolonged period of time
- You can bake at temperatures above 300F, as the internal temperature of the baked good is what’s important — most baked goods don’t reach an internal temperature of 300F
- When frying food, add Pot d’Huile’s oil just before plating so that you don’t burn off the CBD or the flavor of the olive oil
Recipe dosage calibration:
Our “1 mg of CBD to 1 ml olive oil ratio” offers simplicity in creating high quality foods with precise dosage. Conveniently enough, a measured teaspoon is 5 ml, a measured tablespoon is 15 ml and an ounce is about 30 ml.
Combining our product with another high quality non-infused extra virgin olive oil further allows chefs to dial in the exact dosage of CBD per serving. The only tools required are a calibrated measuring cup and measuring spoons. Once two olive oils are combined with a quick stir, you are ready to cook.
PdH Cooking Conversion Table
1ml = 1mg CBD
5ml = 1 teaspoon
15ml = 1 tablespoon
30ml = 1/8 cup
60ml = 1/4 cup
80ml = 1/3 cup
120ml = 1/2 cup
240ml = 1 cup